Dr. Shaffer is a graduate of the Indiana University School of Optometry. After serving on the faculty at the Indiana University School of Ophthalmology, Dr. Shaffer joined ESI in April 2015.
- Advanced ocular surface disease treatment, including LipiFlow and Prokera
- Emergency eye care
- Post-operative care
- Retinal disease, including diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration
Dr. Shaffer offers consultations at the Anderson, Greenfield, and Indianapolis offices.
- Consultative Optometry
- Dry Eye/Ocular Surface Disease
Memberships and Affiliations
- Certified, National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Member, Central Indiana Optometric Society
- Member, American Optometric Association
- Member, Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society
- Member, Indiana Optometric Association